domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

Dreams Rain Powder

30 octubre 2006

Dreams Rain Powder

Hello? Hello Hello Hello Hello
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?
Standing in a forest, gazing at the sun, looking at the trees but there's not even one.
I am the son, and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. The son and heir of nothing in particular.
Nobody needs to discover me, I'm back again.
Sad paper courtesain, they found him just a man.
Twenty-first Century Schizoid Man.
Lost in a subway, I guess I'm losing time.
I've been waiting here for so long, it doesn't seem to matter now.
See, I've already waited too long, and all my hope is gone.
Tired of lying in the sunshine, staying home to watch the rain.
When you say it's gonna happen now, when exactly do you mean?
Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun.
But then one day you find ten years have gone behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
Come away, leave me, all that I have I will give.
Leaving me here, forever goodbye.
Now there's that look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky.
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far.
Goodbye all you people, I'm leaving you today, goodbye, goodbye.
And I can feel cold as a razorblade, tight as a tourniquet, dry as a funeral drum.
I had became comfortably numb.
One of this days I will cut you down into little pieces.
There's someone in my head, but is not me.
Tell me my life is about to begin, tell me today I'm a hero. Promise me all of your violent dreams, lit up your body with anger.
I don't know who I am trying to be instead of me.
Run to the bedroom in the suitcase of the left you'll find my favourtite axe.
Shut up your mouth! How can you say I always look the things the wrong way?
Goodbye cruel world, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.
I will give you all of my dreams if you help me find a door that doesn' lead me back again.
Take me away
Leave me, leave me, all that I am I will give.
Hello? Hello Hello Hello Hello
Is there anybody out there?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Again, and again the post of every year

 Aunque el blog esté cuasi abandonado, creo que merece la pena hacer el post de todos los años. Al menos uno, que luego siempre es interesan...