domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

More Fool Me

03 marzo 2007

More Fool Me

And you are nobody's fool. So welcome to the machine.
Where have you been? It's alright we'll tell you where you've been.
And Who have you been? Nobody can tell you who you have been.
And you are such a fool, oh boy, look at you. I thought you knew who you were. I thought you knew what to do, and what to not do.
You are but a boy, who's supposed to do what's told.
How can you treat me this way? Do you even care? Of what they feel like, they feel like.
Why are you doing this again? Haven't you learned? I thought you grew up, but I see I can't trust you again.
Oh, boy, why? running away? I trusted you, but you fool me again. Being a fool. It's all what you know, what you know.
How could you treat me this way? Slipping away... Oh, boy, I trusted you so.
The fool prevailed again. Defeated the common sense. Oh, Templanzza! Don't run again! I need you I need you I need you. To defeat the fool again. It has happened again. I can't believe, but he is here again.
Running again.
So welcome, welcome, to the machine.
But someday I will defeat you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Again, and again the post of every year

 Aunque el blog esté cuasi abandonado, creo que merece la pena hacer el post de todos los años. Al menos uno, que luego siempre es interesan...