domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

This is my song.

06 octubre 2006

This is my song.

And there is some kind of signal, constant, in a linear an time invariant system.
Don't you hear it?
It's the bass....the low of the low. It will take your life, and get it into boundaries. Tie your feet to the ground.
Can't you see, your home from the city of the citiziens, where no one can even reach their own toes.
And I can't feeel any hand in my arm. I can´t feeeel the humans around me.
Can't you seeeeeeeeee, that I can't even find me. I can't see nothing but a funeral march, anymore.
And now what are you going to tell that every one is the same? That nothing matters, 'cause everythings going to be fiene, when i' m going to get mad! When I'm going to lose my mind!
Why is everything running away ?
Oh no, I have done it again. How could this be? Another page in my failed poetry. And who will know? That every time I try to read you, write you, express you... something is going away, but if just one feather remains from the bird that has flown. It will be gone, but at least I have something, I think I feel to, I need to, I have to, to write and to read and to learn from the echo of light.
Is this or not? Something that must go wrong, or I will never be the bird that has drowned, deep in the soil. 'Cause the fell off, has sent me directly to the floor. Where is the door? How can I now? What in the hell is going on? I just don't know, 'cause I'm blind now, I'm deaf now, I'm dead now.
And now my echo is gone with the light.
I'm dry now. What would you say? I'm sorry about darkness that is gripping me away. Is this or not? I can't even say what to say. Sat in the morning with tons of poison in your tea. Why can't you see? That every thing that came from the loam is just gold. Seeds to be grown. Root and branch tho fill the world. With castles of stone. And Kings and Ladys of tired armies, who can only fight themselves.
Who really cares? What if the bold and the italic words conquer the throne in a year or four?
Is this worth? Rally the man to die against the torment of thornes. Fire and Thunder Storm.
Who will be done? Just the last man to survive who will kill him his own.
I don't know to hate it, to love it, not even to know.
HOW COULD YOU KNOW?
I can't go I can't go I can't go on on my road.
Is this or not? The path that will lead me outside from this hell?
Is this or not? I can't even remember what was to love.
What have I done? I don't know to leave it or not.
Remember, my son. The future will never stop. The millstone will ever round on.
Don't leave me now. Remember how I used to, I'd love to I just wanna be. Something like me. A little bean. That will grow and follow the sky. Realms of the night. And terror, confussion and pain will lead you dear, as the blood soup is eaten to lunch. Dead is the sky. No one will hear, the songs of the stars, no one will hear, the cry of the moonless night. Who really cares? Just the wolves, the shades and the dead. No one will know, that it was a dream, with a nightmare floating around, for the young and the old and the gones.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no
ooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo no
And now is time for the end. I can't write more. Or I will be ever writing this song. Believe it or not. This is the sound of the things from my own. I really don't know. How all of this has formed since an hour or more. Writing my song. I leave you I leave you I leave you. Please take care of my son.
I have nothing more.
Why are you running away?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Again, and again the post of every year

 Aunque el blog esté cuasi abandonado, creo que merece la pena hacer el post de todos los años. Al menos uno, que luego siempre es interesan...