domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

Goodbye 21 years old boy

16 enero

Goodbye 21 years old boy

Good Bye, Bye Bye
I know you the most and know you the least
21 years old boy
Goodbye, good sir. Was it worthful?
Indeed
And everybody heard it loud, and nobody will ever hear. Your cry and smile, my poor old son.
Who you think will ever notice that the lights had changed?
Is there anybody left out there?
Blind man, Blah, blah. Can you tell me or can you see?
The real one who lives in me?
Can't you see the real me? Can't you? Can't you?
I went back to the road. Crazy boy, help me!
I know how it feels, it's a load on a poor boy dreams.
Can't you feel the real me? Can you? Can you?
"Nothing he's got he really needs"
21 years old schizoid boy
I was captive to the world, greenseeker in a road.
Black dreams filled the air, and hide me the moon.
In total darkness I can't see where I was supposed to be.
The pain came from inside me, and then growth all around.
Eat my peace and canibalize my dreams with a hunger of no living thing
Will you ever release me to go to see the Crimson King?
The hidden hand plays a game and gently pulls the strings, as the feelings dance a macabre waltz, for the rest of all life.
So long.
Pleased to meet you. It's been such a good time, isn't it?
So long.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Again, and again the post of every year

 Aunque el blog esté cuasi abandonado, creo que merece la pena hacer el post de todos los años. Al menos uno, que luego siempre es interesan...