domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

It's Raining again

It's Raining again

Raining down. Raining down. Raining down. Sadness like water raining down. Sadness like water raining down.
Nothing comes, couldn't see, couldn't stay away. All it's raining again. Open the door and let me in. Everything I try to say it's gone away. Raining again. No one cares, nothing is new. The walls are high and cold. Open the door and let me in.
Playing talking. Playing talking. We're gone so far. We're at the start. Walking through Hell. No one knows how it felt. Lift me up, higher than always, lift me to the infinite. You'll never know how. It's sweeter than sweet, it ruined our smile. Lift me up lift me up. And then I'll get through the hole. Beneath the floor. Down, down down. I'm feeling so cold. I'm feeling so small.
"You served us well"
Take me down, down down down to the floor. So many times I've been down, in the ground.
Sadness like water raining down, raining down. Sadness like water raining down, raining down. Sadness like water raining down.
Got an umbrella?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Again, and again the post of every year

 Aunque el blog esté cuasi abandonado, creo que merece la pena hacer el post de todos los años. Al menos uno, que luego siempre es interesan...