domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

Forever lost

Forever lost

So des ka?
We're here, it's the same shame. Always.
For years I wander around the corner. This door awaits to be opened.
The key is forever lost.
Forever lost, as my lonely soul.
The black specter raises
from death, he awaits
and he wants to take you
to the Dead Land.
Shinigami,
I don't want to go
oh please, leave me, leave me
forever I want to live,
leave me, leave me
I am eager to live.
So many things to do
so many dreams to forget
so many people to hurt
so many feelings to taste
there's so much things I have to do
before I go.
Shinigami,
why don't you just go?
I remember now
there's so many things
so many reasons to live.
So much time
I wasted in home
I wasted with none
I wasted my time
it's forever lost.
And my heart is broken,
my soul has abandoned me,
my head is open
it's time to make it over.
My heart is broken
my life is over
today.
Oh Spirit of Death,
won't you let me go?
I am my own killer
I hurt me in ways
no one can imagine
do I deserve more pain?
I am forever lost
I was dead before I even began my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Again, and again the post of every year

 Aunque el blog esté cuasi abandonado, creo que merece la pena hacer el post de todos los años. Al menos uno, que luego siempre es interesan...