domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

Grieve me up

14 julio 2007

Grieve me up

This is it.
I am so tired.
Tired of building a future no one would enjoy.
Tired of wasting dreams.
Tired of following the path of death and pain.
No one would see me cry.
No one would see me.
This is the time when I should be slipping away,
not just sleeping the way.
Everything is so pure.
Everything is so putrid.
Nothing can change me now.
Life, is but a river of tears and blood.
Can you hear me now?
I should be speaking louder.
It's the only way to get noticed,
but death comes in a whisper.
I am so young and I just want to be free
just as anybody else is.
Wrapped around the hands of darkness
Lost in the mind and feelings.
I am so young and I just want to get lost
where nobody else is.
Filled with a cold hate against myself,
I just cannot forgive me.
This is the spiral of desperation.
Down is the only way.
But maybe some day
I will get better
someone who feels the same.
One time, I may find life
in the night
something to share
and do not care for it.
Am I getting older?
Twice the fast I was supposed to?
Am I loving without love?
Just walking with the death
And I can't get out of forgiveness
oblivion is my home
Living without passion
coolness is my heart.
I want
meaning.
Abandoned in the darkness
condemned to the pain.
Damned by my self
to grieve me up.
Until the day I find me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Again, and again the post of every year

 Aunque el blog esté cuasi abandonado, creo que merece la pena hacer el post de todos los años. Al menos uno, que luego siempre es interesan...