domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

Empty You

19 abril 2007

Empty You

How should I feel?
Why? I cannot imagine why I should know. Why I miss something that I have not lost.
Empty spaces where I used to be. Mortal races, strangers in this world.
I do not understand why I already miss something I still have.
Somehow empty, or broken, like if an arm was lost.
I do not believe I miss something I never had.
Day after day, life becomes past. Time is even shorter tonight. We have became older, and nothing worths its price. No where to go, places are lost. All you've done is about to go. Oblivion, is all you'll become. For mankind the world has set his final revenge. Its our own damnation, forgiveness.
Why do you use to fear empty time. When everything is down the stairs. How should I continue the past. Beding into future. Just a scrath in time. Nothing but tiny ant or flies. Trying to know what is real, imagination refugees. You need a guide or someone to show you the way. When you finally found one, you realize that is just another dead end.
Like the time is wasted life gets bursted. It seems that fate has already bet on us. And no one can never change our price. Not even when the hell becames ice.
Life pass so fast that you would see but a glimpse in the corner of your eye. Youthness I call you, I misslead my path.
You lie as you watch TV, and have something to eat. And you excuse yourself, you never try, because today is a bad day, tomorrow I'll do my best. And the time is never stopped, until someone calls the cops to take your dead body that has started to smell bad.
You world, you have leaved us now, saying it is the end of the world. You will be just somewhere flowers are sent. Soul has leaved you now. How could it go? How could you know? When it's people time to left you? How can you treat us this way?
We are never clever enough to live straight away.
There is nothing left at all. We do not left anything at all. We are just drops in the sea.
Goodbye cruel world, goodbye goodbye goodbye.
This is us calling, are you reaching?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Again, and again the post of every year

 Aunque el blog esté cuasi abandonado, creo que merece la pena hacer el post de todos los años. Al menos uno, que luego siempre es interesan...