viernes, 15 de febrero de 2008

Alone in the Dark

05 mayo

Alone in the Dark

And I am lost within this halved world
It does not seem to matter now.
Tinker, alone within a storm, he clears the meal beneath a tree
There was a light that never went out, there was a light that never went out.
And it's gone.
Mellon Collie came to see what was hidden in the dark heart of the wood.
He never reached out. He is forever lost. The forest ate him.
Beneath the dark sky barely lighted by the stars theres nothing to be found.
Sing, my poor old sod. Sing!
Remember when you were young, you have never shone like the sun.
Tonight, tonight, the sky above will be higher than ever. And the stars won't guide you.
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far.
Standing in the forest, looking at the trees but there's not even one.
C'mon old King Cole, play me my song.
Stand up and walk. And it raised from the floor.
Brother, you are lost in your mind. No one will be able to save you.
emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanliness
and cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like me
intoxicated with the madness, i'm in love with my sadness
Run, Rabbit run, dig that hole forget the sun!
I crawled through the cracked path, if we make it, we can all sit back and laugh, but i feel tomorrow I'll be crying, yes I feel tomorrow I'll be crying.
Just++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ give me a++++++++++++++++++++ pain+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ that I am ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++used +++++++++++++to.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Holding back the fool again. The lunatic is in my head. The lunatics are in my head. There someone inside there but it's not me.
I can't explain you won't understand, this is not how I am.
Nothing really matters, anyone can see, nothing really matters to me.
So walk. Walk.Walk.WalkWalk.Walkwalk.Walkwalkwalkwalkwalkwalk.Walkwalkwalktalkwalkwalkwalk.WalkWalk
And you will found yourself a name.
Nobody needs to discover me. I'm back again.
Hello, young master. I missed you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Again, and again the post of every year

 Aunque el blog esté cuasi abandonado, creo que merece la pena hacer el post de todos los años. Al menos uno, que luego siempre es interesan...