domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

The spirit of Syd

19 julio 2006

The spirit of Syd

Empty Spaces Watch out we are empty spaces. Where we used to talk.

How should I feel?

How should I complete the wall?

I need somewhere to go. Somewhere to beleive in. Somewhere to belong.

I need a real name. I need a real face. I need to be real.

And the cactilius will sting us all.

I need some water, I need some air, I need some bread.

Breathe, Breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care.

Hello?

This is US calling are you reaching?

Hello?

This is US calling are you..

....

Wow, this place is awesome. Is yours this cool stuff?

Are you listening to me?

What are you watching?

Hello? are you feeling ok?

Don't be surprised this is a classic face, one of my bad days. Would you like to see me cry?

Would you? Would you like to bleed me? Do you think is time I stopped?

Why are you running away?

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobabe

Nothing is really to be real to me. Nothing is free. Remember the pain that I felt. Please, leave, leave me now. This is the end of my day. I missed out, to a bunch of motorheads. Don't test me now. 'Cause I want to fall out, to fall down to fall down.

How could you know, how I feel now I feel now?. Now I feel?

And the rest is not to be my kingdom

Oooooo fall

oooooo fail

oooooo rain

oooooo pain

click click click click click click click click click clikc

click

I don't need now self compasion, I just need to be writing in my blog.

Don't think I'm writing anything at all.

All in all was only words to the wind.

Goodbye cruel world I'm leaving you today. Goodbye goodbye goodbye.

Goodbye cool world, you'd never make me warm, I couldn't never find summer.

Goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Again, and again the post of every year

 Aunque el blog esté cuasi abandonado, creo que merece la pena hacer el post de todos los años. Al menos uno, que luego siempre es interesan...