viernes, 15 de febrero de 2008

In the mood for love

06 junio

In the mood for love

I saw that film a month ago. I'd should have told you, but the quill has abandonned me. Lyrics won't came to mi mind. I'm just trying to write. I don't want to seem poethic, just not pathetic.
Mainstream do not like this film. People may not understand it, may find it boring or slow. But is a piece of art. Nothing happens, but each scene is maybe splendid. And the Sountrack is outer Heaven.
When you desire something really hard you won't see other things coming. You won't see nothing coming. So, release your mind. It will come exactly when you do not expect it. So forget about me.
Perhaps, it may make you blind. And you will miss for sure. To fail is easy when your eyes are closed. Too easy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Again, and again the post of every year

 Aunque el blog esté cuasi abandonado, creo que merece la pena hacer el post de todos los años. Al menos uno, que luego siempre es interesan...