domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

How soon is now?

22 agosto

How soon is now?

HOW SOON IS NOW? - THE SMITHS
I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar.
I am the son and heir of nothing in particular.
Shut up your mouth!
How can you say I go on the things the wrong way?
I am human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does.
There's a club if you'd like to go. Maybe you'll find somebody who really loves you.
So you go and you stay on your own
And you leave on your own
And you go home and you cry and you'd want to die.
When you say it's gonna happen now, well, when do you exactly mean?
I've already waited to long and all my hope is gone.
I am the son and the heir of nothing in particular.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accurate

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Again, and again the post of every year

 Aunque el blog esté cuasi abandonado, creo que merece la pena hacer el post de todos los años. Al menos uno, que luego siempre es interesan...