domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

Watcher of the skies


02 febrero 2007

Watcher of the skies



Watcher of the skies, watch us above.
For future now, for past today.
Has life again destroy life? Do they know more than their childhood games?
Do not judge God by emppty remains.
Can't you see? Can't you feel? Can't you see the real me? Can you? Can you?
I will always be here, waiting, waiting for a butterfly to show me the way. I've been waiting here for so long that nothing seems to matter know. I am here with my fixed expresion, casting doubt in all I have to say.
Human, do not what youdo not want to.
Empty remains is all that humanity left to their heir and children. The legends ar gone. The time when life was bright. All that was is know dust in a road we follow. And we do not know.
Why? Why can't we never be sure 'till we die?
This is nature's law, the weak must die, the survival of the fittest. And we do not fit anywhere. So we change everything to fit us.
Or we lie, by the sea, held by the sand and washed by the sea, watching a cloud that forms, over our head. It's our fear and hate that cover the sun to leave you without your power. We are kings who had bent their knees.
Don't you forget what you were, don't you forget what you are. Or you will never be.
Don't you think they joke a lot of you? Look at them smile. Do you really wanna be like them?
Pigs on the road.
Listen to the acords. You can barely hear them. Ssssh.
I knew. I do not know anymore. Are you really sure.
I know a farmer who looks after the farm. With water clear, he takes care of all his harvest.
I know a fireman who looks after the fire! I bet my life you'll walk inside.
Fool, more fool me. They joke a lot of us.
Sitting in an English Garden waiting for the king of pain.
Don't you feel? This is not our place to be. I'd like to know if there is someone like me. I'd like to know if there is me.
I can't see anymore. I do not want to open my eyes. The sun burns my sight.
Can you stand still? The sea is trying to break you. Noone can ever defeat the sea. It will take what is his, sooner or later.
Don't you wanna see the real me? First look at you. Today is the day to meet ourselves.
(I do not like the way the guy in the mirror looks at me. I'd bet he thinks he is better than me)
I wander alone, in the chaos the mountain has left. I just searched for the green, full of life. I couldn't find a flower.
All that you see is fantasy.
Can't you see the real me?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Again, and again the post of every year

 Aunque el blog esté cuasi abandonado, creo que merece la pena hacer el post de todos los años. Al menos uno, que luego siempre es interesan...