martes, 28 de febrero de 2023

Sight

 El miedo guarda la viña. Pero el ser humano olvida, olvida muy deprisa.

Suddenly I feared that everything could went dark. That the lights will be switched off suddenly, and forever and I will be left alone, in the dark. The thought alone was terrifying,paralizing.

I could not fathom what life without light could be like. We are so dependant ont hat. All the awake time, for almost everything. And yet, some people live in complete darnkness. Beings of pure light for me.

And yet, even after being so afraid that I would have given my right arm to keep the darkness at bay, now it seems all but forgotten. Fear can make you change, but if fear is the only driving force of change, when the fear is forgotten or assumed, the change is also forgotten, and reverted.

When you think of the darkness it seems it can ruin everything, rob you everything, leave you with nothing. How could anyone live in the darkness? Some people do, but I do not know how. Could I do it? I am not sure, not at all. 

I should try to improve, try to get better little by little all the time. Before it is too late, before there is no turning point, before there is no more time. 

Also, I should be able to write more than half a page of scribbled lines in a month or more. Year after year I do the same, as if it was funny. But it is not. And the clock is ticking



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Again, and again the post of every year

 Aunque el blog esté cuasi abandonado, creo que merece la pena hacer el post de todos los años. Al menos uno, que luego siempre es interesan...